As the former President and co-founder of Ticket Alternative and Freshtix, I’ve been a leader in the ticketing space for more than 17 years. (Connect with me on LinkedIn)
I oversaw a company of 40+ employees and whose assets include:
- Two powerful ticketing solutions (Ticket Alternative and Freshtix)
- An exemplary in-house, ticketing-system agnostic call center for clients like The Fox Theater, Infinite Energy Center and the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Custom ticketing software development (Freshtix)
- One of the largest event wristband suppliers & custom ticket printers in the USA.
Since the company’s inception in 2003 targeting the smaller, independent, live music clubs that larger ticketing companies previously avoided, I have sought to serve those who love and create live events.
Personally, I enjoy being on-site at events overseeing the deployment and ensuring positive guest experiences from the initial sale of the ticket to the barcode scan at the entrance.
- I find software development and documenting the process extremely fascinating. I love working with my clients to determine their needs and creating solutions.
- I am focused on improving my leadership skills to become a better mentor and respected leader of my organization.
I have spoken at conferences such as GaPTA, XLive (IMFCON), Winter Music Conference, INTIX, SEVT, PACnet and SFEA on topics ranging from ticketing and mobile technology to marketing and customer service.
My personal interests are all music-related:
- Performing & writing. I play piano/keyboards. (visit my Soundcloud page)
- Attending gigs and music festivals
- Listening to as much as I can (especially British bands)
- Football/soccer fan (Man Utd, Atlanta Utd & Minnesota Utd)
- Travelling the world (I speak French, German and a little Spanish)
And striving to be a great husband and the best parent I can to my twins.